St Bedes Church Appin


St Bedes Church Appin

16 in stock

SKU: GE-0850 Category:


‘St Bede’s Church, Appin’

HOLMES, MARIE; PB 52p 210×148 Illus B&W; Campbelltown and Airds Historical Society, 1997. The oldest Catholic Church to have been used continuously since it was built in the 1840s. Burials in the adjoining graveyard include Malachy Ryan who was Chief Constable in 1824; school teacher Michael O’Rourke; Lawrence and Ellan D’Arcy of Spring Valley; and Father Patrick Magennis who was Parish Priest from 1861 till 1866.

Additional information

Weight 109 g